Incorrect login or password
Terms of Service
- Use of the Web site and its contents is entirely at the user's sole risk.
- The Web site and its contents are provided without any representations, endorsements, or warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied. Orangeongray.com also makes no representations, endorsements, or warranties, either express or implied, with respect to any web site operated by a third party. The existence of any such connected/ linked third party websites shall not constitute an endorsement by Orangeongray.com of wither the website operators or its contents.
- In no event will Orangeongray.com or its respective employees be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, whether under a contract, tort or any other theory of liability, arising in connection with any failure of performance, omission, error, defect, interruption, delay in transmission or operation, computer virus, loss of data, line system failure, or loss of use related to this Web site or any web site operated by any third party or any contents of this Web site or any other web site connected with its usage , even if Orangeongray.com is aware of the possibility of such damages, purely due to the type of business and the technology environment existing today and in future.
- Contents of this Web site are included solely for the personal use of Web site users either representing themselves or respective companies or/and organizations. You may not republish, resell, or copy), any of the Contents of this Web site without the prior written consent of Orangeongray.com, which may be withheld in its sole discretion. Except where otherwise noted, all contents of this Web site, including the overall appearance and graphics of the Web site in its current and subsequent form, are the exclusive property of Orangeongray.com.
- The contents of this Web site are protected by international copyright laws, both as individual works and as a collection. You agree not to delete any copyright or similar notice from any contents you obtain from the Web site.
- Transmissions to and from this Web site are not confidential and your communications may be read or intercepted by others. Any transmission to this Web site shall be deemed and remain the property of Orangeongray.com and it shall be deemed to be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, know-how, concepts, or techniques provided by a Web site user to Orangeongray.com through this Web site.
- Orangeongray.com may at any time make modifications, alterations or changes to the contents of this Web site, including these Terms and Conditions, without prior notice. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Malaysia , without regard to the conflict of laws thereof.
- Access to the parts of the website are available with or without going through the registration process and the degree of access is dependent on the access level granted by orangeongray.com based on the level of relationship between the user and orangeongray.com which is clarified on the relevant pages of the website. All users must true, accurate, current, and complete registration information.
- Each registration is controlled for a unique user controlled through a unique username and password (ID/Access details) which must be kept confidential and never shared. User are responsible for all use of the site made under their respective unique Username and password (your I.D) with no responsibility of unauthorized use of your I.D lying on orangeongray.com. Users are advised to immediately change access details incase there has been any violation of security such as disclosure, theft, or unauthorized use of your I.D, AND must notify Orangeongray.com immediately by e-mailing at [email protected]